The Falls Church High School Athletic Boosters’ mission is to provide financial support for Falls Church Student Athletes and Athletic Programs. We look to promote positive community relations with parents, administration, faculty, students, alumni, and the greater Falls Church community to make our athletic programs the best they can be. We are a parent run volunteer organization and the money that we raise directly benefits our athletes, our coaches and the facilities on which they practice & play. We provide support through fundraising activities and community business sponsorship/donations. We can only succeed in our mission with your support. Come join our team!
JOIN US! FCHS Athletic Booster Club Meets The First Tuesday of every month. 2022-2023 meetings will be held in person at Falls Church High School, with an option to join virtually. Virtual meeting link distributed in Booster Blast Newsletter.
2022-2023 Meeting Schedule
|September||Tuesday, September 6, 2022|
|October||Monday, October 17, 2022|
|November||Tuesday, November 1, 2022|
|December||Tuesday, December 6, 2022|
|January||Tuesday, January 3, 2023|
|February||Tuesday, February 7, 2023|
|March||Tuesday, March 7, 2023|
|April||Wednesday, April 11, 2023|
|May||Tuesday, May 2, 2023|
|June||Tuesday, June 6, 2023|
2022-2023 Board and Volunteers
|Vice President||Dan Schaal|
|Assistant Treasurers||Christine Borgia, Joe Mack|
|Membership Coordinators||Butch & Beth Poplin, Becky & Rich Heironimus|
|Concessions Coordinator||Shelley Omar|
|Spiritwear Coordinators||Katie Hoddinott, Angie Roeder|
|Volunteer Coordinators||Cara Pelini & Emily Riedel|
|Community Outreach (Banner & Advertising Sales)||Courtnie Ross|
|Fundraising & Our Fund Coordinators||Shannon Schneider, Cara Pelini, Terri Pendleton|
|Leaf Raking Coordinator||Sandra Miracle|
|Communications Coordinator – Booster BLAST||Stacey Ferris|
|Social Media Coordinator||VACANT|
|Scholarship Coordinator||Adam Phillips|
|Golf Tournament Coordinators||Sanjay Bhaskar & Manisha Bhaskar, Emily Riedel|
|Alumni Outreach Coordinator||Craig Day|
|Technology Coordinators||Jen Keefer & Paula Prettyman|
|Sports Program Coordinator||Karen Laughlin|
|Restaurant Night Coordinator||VACANT|
|Weight Room Initiative Coordinator||Dan Schaal|
Want to get involved with the Falls Church Athletic Boosters? We are looking for energetic individuals to help with the following positions:
- Social Media Coordinator – maintain and update Social Media accounts for FCHS Athletic Boosters. Post upcoming information and respond to inquiries as needed.
- Restaurant Night Coordinator – schedule and coordinate regular restaurant night fundraisers. Advertise events with the school and local community and communicate with local restaurants.
- Spanish and Vietnamese Translators – If you have fantastic written language skills, come join us. We’ll provide the copy for communications. We are looking for individuals who can translate.
Additional Volunteers Needed to Support Coordinators
- Community Outreach – Coordinate with community groups and businesses to support FCHS Athletic Boosters.
- Sports Programs – Create and market printed sports programs to support the FCHS Athletic Boosters.
- Leaf Raking- Organize Winter sports athletes to rake lawns in our immediate vicinity. Plan & advertise the fundraiser to the school and community.
- Concessions -Stock and manage concessions at the many athletic events throughout the year at FCHS where concessions are sold. This position coordinates with the Volunteer Coordinator.
If you are interested in any of these positions or would like to attend a Boosters Board meeting, please contact the Boosters at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Boosters meet the first Tuesday of every month at Falls Church High School with an option to join virtually. Most meetings are at 7:00pm. Contact us and we’ll provide the link.