Help Ensure FCHS Sports Programs Can Continue to Run Effectively
October 2020 — The Falls Church High School Jaguar Athletic Boosters (FCHS Athletic Boosters) have been working with the Falls Church High School (FCHS) Activities office to prepare for the day when it’s safe for our student-athletes to return to play.
The FCHS Athletic Boosters raise money for more than 700 student-athletes through memberships, concession sales, and sponsorships of events. With the inability to raise funds through these normal channels since March, there has been no opportunity to generate revenue; however, the funds needed to pay for fixed expenses and prepare for the return to play remain, despite the pandemic. We need your help. By providing even a small donation*, you can be part of an effort to help prepare for when our student-athletes can return to play.
Show your support in other ways:
- Purchase a Boosters Membership here to support all Jaguar athletes. We’ll activate your membership when our athletes return to play.
- Support our athletes by buying FCHS merchandise.
- Ask your company to match your donation* with a corporate gift or to sponsor Falls Church High School Athletics.
- Donate to the stadium video scoreboard here. Long-term, we are raising money to purchase an outdoor video scoreboard. Once purchased we will have a mechanism to continue to highlights and support our student-athletes.
More than 700 student-athletes are relying on your help. Give today, so we are ready when FCHS athletic programs are given the green light to return to play.
About the FCHS Athletic Boosters
The FCHS Athletic Boosters are volunteer parents, alumni and other community members who are committed to helping build on the great athletic tradition of the Falls Church High School sports programs. Fairfax County no longer pays for most of the high school athletic expenses. That’s where the Boosters come in. When you support the FCHS Athletic Boosters, you help our athletes compete on a level playing field.
* The Falls Church High School Jaguar Athletic Boosters is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to the Falls Church High School Athletic Boosters Club are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our tax identification number is 54-1972335.
The FCHS Athletic Boosters Club exists to build community spirit for our athletic programs and raise funds for our athletes to compete on a level playing field. We raise monies because Fairfax County no longer pays for the majority of high school athletic expenses such as equipment and uniforms. FCHS hosts over 600 athletic events each year, with participation from approximately 700 student-athletes.
The FCHS Athletic Boosters are volunteer parents, alumni and other community members who are committed to helping build on the great athletic tradition of Falls Church sports teams. When you support the FCHS Boosters, you support our athletes and our community.
Remember, your entire membership fee goes directly to support all Jaguar athletes!
Are you getting the weekly Booster Blast emails? Stay informed of all sports and booster activities. Click on the following button to Sign-Up for the Booster Blast.
…or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
Subscribe, join, follow, and like us to stay informed instantly of all sports and booster news!
Advertise with the Boosters – contact email@example.com to order an ad to be placed in the Home Game Programs or to purchase a banner for display at the stadium and in the gym. Click here for additional details.
Visit our Store to purchase spiritwear and FC Jaguar accessories!