Watch FCHS Sports and Events
The FCHS Activities Office will now stream games and meets on the NFHS Network. You have to have an account but it’s free!! Visit www.nfhsnetwork.com/users/sign_up. A few events may still be broadcast on our YouTube channel. Go to https://bit.ly/3hLAUm9. As always, links will be posted on the Activities Twitter account @fcjagsathletics or on the Boosters Facebook page (facebook.com/jaguarsathletics).
FCHS Athletic Boosters
Who We Are and How You Can Help!
The FCHS Athletic Boosters are volunteer parents, alumni and other community members who are committed to helping build on the great athletic tradition of the Falls Church High School sports programs. We provide support through fundraising activities. Fairfax County no longer pays for most of the high school athletic expenses. That’s where the Boosters come in. When you support the FCHS Athletic Boosters, you help our athletes compete on a level playing field.
The FCHS Athletic Boosters raise money for more than 700 student-athletes. The money that we raise directly benefits our athletes, our coaches and the facilities on which they practice & play. Boosters pay for: athletic equipment; uniforms and other gear; facility items; field maintenance; awards and scholarships; and team invitationals and coach’s conferences.
Revenue from both ticket sales and Booster memberships help to fund athletics at FC. Go to our Square Store or click on the QR code to find out how you can help! Your donation will go directly to all the athletic programs that FCHS offers.
- Donate if you are able. Use the QR code above or If you prefer to make a donation through the mail, please mail it to: FCHS Athletic Boosters, 7521 Jaguar Trail, Falls Church, VA 22042 (checks should be made payable to FCHS Athletic Boosters).
- Ask your company to match your donation with a corporate gift or to sponsor Falls Church High School Athletics.
- Purchase a Boosters Membership here to support all Jaguar athletes. Your entire membership fee goes directly to support all Jaguar athletes! Your Falls Church Athletic Booster membership provides for entry into sporting events as part of the dues paid. (The exact number of entries are determined by membership level.)
- Support our athletes by buying FCHS Spirit Wear. Look for our pop up stores at events and games or Visit shop.burkesports.com and click on the Jags image.
- Donate to the stadium video scoreboard here. Long-term, we are raising money to purchase an outdoor video scoreboard. Once purchased we will have a mechanism to continue to highlights and support our student-athletes.
- Buy Concessions at our Events/Games.
- Attend Games and Cheer on the Jags. Revenue from ticket sales help to fund athletics at FC.
- Support our Fundraisers.
The Falls Church High School Jaguar Athletic Boosters is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to the Falls Church High School Athletic Boosters Club are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our tax identification number is 54-1972335.
We thank you in advance for your support. Go Jags!
- The FCHS Athletic Booster Board
Connect with the FCHS Athletic Boosters
Are you getting the weekly Booster Blast emails? Stay informed of all sports and booster activities. Click on the following button to Sign-Up for the Booster Blast.
…or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
Subscribe, join, follow, and like us to stay informed instantly of all sports and booster news!
Other Ways to Support FCHS Athletic Boosters
Buy Spirit Wear
There are Many Ways to Get Jaguar Spirit Wear!
1. Look for Pop Up Sales at events and games. 100% of the profits for this spirit wear goes back to support FCHS Athletics.
2. Visit shop.burkesports.com and click on the Jags image. Pick up locally or have it shipped to you. A portion of the profits for this spirit wear goes back to support FCHS Athletics.
Advertise with the Boosters – contact email@example.com to order an ad to be placed in the Home Game Programs or to purchase a banner for display at the stadium and in the gym. Click here for additional details.