Watch FCHS Sports –
And Donate If You Can!
FCHS Sports Home Livestreaming can be accessed at: bit.ly/3hLAUm9 . Livestreaming for Away Games will be communicated on Twitter. Please continue to check Twitter for updates at @FCjagsathletics or go to fallschurchsports.org. Schedules are fluid at this point as conditions/situations continue to change.
This week, spectators for athletic events are being allowed. Please note that due to the limited number of attendees allowed under the Governor’s order, admission fees will not be charged. Revenue from both ticket sales and Booster memberships (that normally provide entry into events) help to fund athletics at FC. As you watch a game on livestream or if you get to attend an event in person, we hope you’ll consider that you didn’t have to pay to enter and will instead donate those funds to the FCHS Athletic Boosters! Go to our Square Store or click on the QR code to find out how you can help! Your donation will go directly to all the athletic programs that FCHS offers. Specifically, these dollars will help pay for uniforms, fees, equipment, officials, scholarships, signs, trophies, etc.
While we are always thankful for donations to our program, we are especially thankful this year when we have precious few other opportunities to raise these much needed funds.
If you prefer to make a donation through the mail, please mail it to:
FCHS Athletic Boosters
7521 Jaguar Trail
Falls Church, VA 22042
(checks can be made out to FCHS Athletic Boosters)
If applicable, please ask your company to match your donation with a corporate gift. Corporate checks should be made payable to Falls Church High School Athletic Boosters and can be mailed to Falls Church High School as well. The Falls Church High School Jaguar Athletic Boosters is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to the Falls Church High School Athletic Boosters Club are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our tax identification number is 54-1972335.
We thank you in advance for your consideration. Go Jags!
- The FCHS Athletic Booster Board
|FCHS BOOSTERS GOLF INVITATIONAL|
Saturday, April 17, 2021
PENDERBOOK GOLF COURSE, FAIRFAX, VA
An affordable, safe, community event that supports ALL FCHS SPORTS.
Join us for a day of golf, prizes, food, and fun. All proceeds will be used to improve the athletic programs and facilities at FCHS.
REGISTRATION CLOSES MARCH 15. Save your spot today: https://fchs-jaguar-athletic-boosters-club.square.site/golf
Calling interested SPONSORS! Your support will make a difference! Contact Manisha Bhaskar with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jaguar of the Week
Want to be a Featured Jag?
- Submit a photo of yourself wearing your favorite FCHS Spirit Wear.
- Email it to email@example.com
- Tag @fchs_leadership on social media.
- All entries entered into monthly raffle for $20 credit for FCHS Spirit Wear (available only in the Square Store).
Show Your Support of FCHS Sports
- Donate if you are able.
- Ask your company to match your donation* with a corporate gift or to sponsor Falls Church High School Athletics.
- Purchase a Boosters Membership here to support all Jaguar athletes. We’ll activate your membership when our athletes return to play. Your entire membership fee goes directly to support all Jaguar athletes!
- Support our athletes by buying FCHS merchandise.
- Donate to the stadium video scoreboard here. Long-term, we are raising money to purchase an outdoor video scoreboard. Once purchased we will have a mechanism to continue to highlights and support our student-athletes.
* The Falls Church High School Jaguar Athletic Boosters is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to the Falls Church High School Athletic Boosters Club are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our tax identification number is 54-1972335.
About the FCHS Athletic Boosters
The FCHS Athletic Boosters are volunteer parents, alumni and other community members who are committed to helping build on the great athletic tradition of the Falls Church High School sports programs. Fairfax County no longer pays for most of the high school athletic expenses. That’s where the Boosters come in. When you support the FCHS Athletic Boosters, you help our athletes compete on a level playing field.
The FCHS Athletic Boosters raise money for more than 700 student-athletes through memberships, concession sales, and sponsorships of events. With the inability to raise funds through these normal channels since March, there has been no opportunity to generate revenue; however, the funds needed to pay for fixed expenses and prepare for the return to play remain, despite the pandemic.
Are you getting the weekly Booster Blast emails? Stay informed of all sports and booster activities. Click on the following button to Sign-Up for the Booster Blast.
…or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
Buy Spirit Wear
There are Many Ways to Get Jaguar Spirit Wear!
1. Visit the Jaguars Square Store. Click on the Store link at the top of the page or go to: bit.ly/jaguarspiritwear. 24 hours after you’ve placed your order, you can pick up locally at a Booster member home. There is a bin outside for contact-less pick-up.
2. Visit shop.burkesports.com and click on the Jags image. New designs and new Jags items are available. Pick up locally or have it shipped to you.
Proceeds help support the FCHS Athletic Boosters.
Subscribe, join, follow, and like us to stay informed instantly of all sports and booster news!
Advertise with the Boosters – contact email@example.com to order an ad to be placed in the Home Game Programs or to purchase a banner for display at the stadium and in the gym. Click here for additional details.
Mark your calendars for our FUNDrive on Saturday, April 24th! Clean out your closets for Falls Church High School Athletics Boosters.
Gather the items listed below in a 30 gallon trash bag. Unique will donate money based on weight to help fund sports at Falls Church. Collection location and dates are forthcoming-we just have to gather all our bags for delivery to Unique on 4/24/21. More information here.